Ponta da Piedade Lagos Grotto Tours
Private Boat Tour option available
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery along the coast of Ponta da Piedade in Lagos, Algarve.
- Marvel at the spectacular caves, grottoes, rock formations, beaches and coves surrounding Ponta da Piedade.
- Discover the historical and cultural part of Lagos (the most emblematic city of the Algarve) and learn from your local, expert skippers.
- Cruise along the coast in a modern, comfortable boat with cushioned seats.
Explore the most exquisite views of the Algarve coast, cruising through narrow passages like the Siamese Twins, the Arch of Triumph and the Corridor.
Visit the interiors of magnificent grottos and caves, including the famous Cathedral, the Kitchen, the Living Room and the Skull.
Enjoy the curious and funny rock formations that resemble animals and things like the Elephant, the Camel, the Gorilla (King Kong), the Titanic, the Doll and the Scale.
Alone or with your family, come along with us and have some quality time!
From 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Adult (age 12+): €25
- Child (age 5-11): €15
- Infant (age 0-4): €10
- Private Group: €250
- Max: 10 customers
- Min: 2 customers
- The program is subject to change due to sea and weather conditions and also if the minimum number of 2 customers is not reached.
- Please, show up at the meeting point and check-in 15 minutes before the start time of the activity.
- Experienced local guides & captains.
- Multilingual live commentary on board in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese.
- Sanitized Life-jackets.
- Grotto Trip to Ponta da Piedade in Lagos.
- Gratuities (optional).
- On this tour it is not allowed to get off the boat or stop for a swim.
- Smoking is also not permitted on board due to gasoline fumes.
For all ages.
- Adult (age 12+)
- Child (age 5-11)
- Infant (age 0-4)
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Baby stroller accessible.
- There is no refund for cancellations with less than 24h before the start time of the activity.
- In case of cancellation by the operator due to weather, technical or other unforeseen circumstances or for not reaching the minimum number of 2 people, customers will receive a full refund or the tour may be rescheduled for another time or day.
- Contact us by phone or email to cancel or inquire about a cancellation.
- Not showing at the activity does not have the right to refund and the full price will be charged.
We advise our customers to bring:
- Hat or a Cap.
- On windy days, a Jacket or a Windbreaker.
- Ticket or Voucher (digital or printed format).
NOTICE: Lagos Boat Tours is not responsible for loss or damage to personal belongings.